With a center stage built in the round in the 20,000+ seat arena and a 360 degree Meyer Sound PA, Christie Projectors provided the Imag over the stage for all the arena to see.
The screens were so bright that even with the house lights off the room was still lit brightly enough for people to be able to read promotional material.
After the tremendous success of using 4 HD 27ft wide screens with 4 x 18k Christie HD projectors for Seize the Day in Columbus and Atlanta, now we are prepping another show using the Barco 20k projector double stacked to throw video onto a Screenworks 40×22.5ft High Def wide format screen.
To keep up with the lumen output, each projector needs 30amps single phase power, both projectors per screen will need 60 amps of power.
Changing our power distro’s to accommodate long runs of power combined with voltage boosters at the projectors meas addition planning and cabling for long runs. With fiber optic runs from the HD switchers this overcomes the long distances un in the big arenas we are working in.
Resource Group Video Production
In response to requests from leading AV rental dealers, the StageScreen is a totally new concept in projection screen design. It is designed specifically to be flown, but can also be used with legs. Either way, it is the strongest and most rigid screen on the market.
The truss system is completely modular. All available sizes of StageScreen are built from combinations of the same 6 standard color-coded frame sections pictured below. Not only does this make screen assembly faster and easier, but if a frame section should ever become damaged you can replace it in seconds without tools.
AV rental dealers can easily streamline their inventory with the StageScreen. You can change a Multiformat to an NTSC, HDTV, or 16:10 format at minimal cost by exchanging or removing a few frame sections (separate viewing surface required). The return on investment becomes immediately evident when comparing the cost of several sizes of folding truss screens to the StageScreen. Legs are constructed using the same truss sections as the frame. New! Dress Kit now available!
* The StageScreen utilizes an 8” truss that is significantly stronger than traditional truss folding screens.
* It is engineered to hold tolerance after repeated usage.
* Color coded frame sections ensure fast and easy assembly.
* Draper performed in-house testing of the strength of the StageScreen truss compared to a folding truss screen. The results were dramatic: StageScreen proved to be over 60% stronger, holding strong long after the folding truss failed.
* The image area of each screen is exact and true to format.
* StageScreen can be assembled in about half the time of a comparable truss folding screen. (see video)
* No hinges, no snaps, and no Handy Cranks are required.
* Frame sections are connected with permanently attached threaded links and guide pins. No lost handy cranks.
* Easy to follow color-coded assembly instructions are included with each StageScreen
* StageScreen features a revolutionary new viewing surface attachment method. Using the attached DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops with handy nylon pull-tabs, simply hook the surface to the posts on the frame. DuraLoops are longer lasting than traditional snaps, and provide even self-centering tension for the viewing surface. You’ll never want to use snaps again.
* The viewing surface is stretched perfectly flat, resulting in the highest picture quality. Standard viewing surfaces include: Black-Backed M1300, the perfect Matt White diffusing surface and Cineflex (1.3 gain), a neutral grey for rear projection.
Contact: 863 701 2010
Congratulations to the video crew of Resource Group who for the last three weeks have had a live music video they shot either shown on TV or appearing on a major music website. In the last three weeks Resource GRoup has had video content on RollingStone.com, CMT.com and this week Rhapsody.com
This week the videos are from the Chicago Double Doors event sponsored by Coors Light.
The three bands videoed were: Peter Bjorn and John, Blind Pilot and The Henry Clay People.
To play the songs and see additional photos of the recorded bands go to Rhapsody Rocks Chicago .
The music videos were recorded with 5 Panasonic P2 cameras in HD at 720p and 24frames.
Leave a comment below………
Here is a great chance to see the work that Resource Group AV does!
Go to the CMT link here to see the live HD recording of Gloriana at CMT for Rhapsody Rocks.
Filmed with 4 x Panasonic P2 cameras, Panasonic HD switcher and recorded to 32track ProTools.