Video Demo Reel showing work done with Nic Dugger and Resource Group throughout the nation and in different venues including: Conferences, Concerts, Events, Festivals, etc.
Hope you enjoy just a glimpse at some of the fun we had last year producing these.
Thanks Nic for sharing the video.
In response to requests from leading AV rental dealers, the StageScreen is a totally new concept in projection screen design. It is designed specifically to be flown, but can also be used with legs. Either way, it is the strongest and most rigid screen on the market.
The truss system is completely modular. All available sizes of StageScreen are built from combinations of the same 6 standard color-coded frame sections pictured below. Not only does this make screen assembly faster and easier, but if a frame section should ever become damaged you can replace it in seconds without tools.
AV rental dealers can easily streamline their inventory with the StageScreen. You can change a Multiformat to an NTSC, HDTV, or 16:10 format at minimal cost by exchanging or removing a few frame sections (separate viewing surface required). The return on investment becomes immediately evident when comparing the cost of several sizes of folding truss screens to the StageScreen. Legs are constructed using the same truss sections as the frame. New! Dress Kit now available!
* The StageScreen utilizes an 8” truss that is significantly stronger than traditional truss folding screens.
* It is engineered to hold tolerance after repeated usage.
* Color coded frame sections ensure fast and easy assembly.
* Draper performed in-house testing of the strength of the StageScreen truss compared to a folding truss screen. The results were dramatic: StageScreen proved to be over 60% stronger, holding strong long after the folding truss failed.
* The image area of each screen is exact and true to format.
* StageScreen can be assembled in about half the time of a comparable truss folding screen. (see video)
* No hinges, no snaps, and no Handy Cranks are required.
* Frame sections are connected with permanently attached threaded links and guide pins. No lost handy cranks.
* Easy to follow color-coded assembly instructions are included with each StageScreen
* StageScreen features a revolutionary new viewing surface attachment method. Using the attached DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops with handy nylon pull-tabs, simply hook the surface to the posts on the frame. DuraLoops are longer lasting than traditional snaps, and provide even self-centering tension for the viewing surface. You’ll never want to use snaps again.
* The viewing surface is stretched perfectly flat, resulting in the highest picture quality. Standard viewing surfaces include: Black-Backed M1300, the perfect Matt White diffusing surface and Cineflex (1.3 gain), a neutral grey for rear projection.
Contact: 863 701 2010
Congratulations to the video crew of Resource Group who for the last three weeks have had a live music video they shot either shown on TV or appearing on a major music website. In the last three weeks Resource GRoup has had video content on RollingStone.com, CMT.com and this week Rhapsody.com
This week the videos are from the Chicago Double Doors event sponsored by Coors Light.
The three bands videoed were: Peter Bjorn and John, Blind Pilot and The Henry Clay People.
To play the songs and see additional photos of the recorded bands go to Rhapsody Rocks Chicago .
The music videos were recorded with 5 Panasonic P2 cameras in HD at 720p and 24frames.
Leave a comment below………
Resource Group at Bonnaroo Festival
Recently we had the pleasure of working with Rhapsody.com and shooting a video at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, a four-day, multi-stage camping festival held on a beautiful 700-acre farm in Manchester, Tennessee.
Here is a screen shot of the video section of RollingStone.com showing one of the three bands that they are showing online now from the footage Resource Group shot at the Festival.
Click on www.rollingstoneextras.com to take you to the Rolling Stone website then click on “exclusive videos” to see the three bands Resource Group recorded video for.
The three bands were Janelle Monae, American Princes, Chairlift.
If you look carefully during the videos you can see two of the hand held video crew on stage – Its Joey Hero on Stage Left and Nic Dugger on SR, Robert and Tyler are on the other two cameras.
Cameras were Panasonic ENG’s recording to P2 cards and then transferred to DDR’s to go to editors.
Leave a comment below………
displayLED has installed a 102m2 LED scoreboard at Headingley Carnegie cricket ground in time for the 4th npower Ashes Test against Australia in August. The 16×6.4m screen is the largest LED video display in a UK sports venue.
The digiLED screen provides full scoreboard capabilities, video replays, advertising and sponsorship video, text and graphics for the 17,000 capacity crowd.
The previous display area included an outdated fixed scoreboard system, housed in less than a third of the available display area, static signage taking up another third and the final third allocated to an LED video screen which the Yorkshire County Cricket Cround (YCCC) rented in for high profile matches. The permanent digiLED screen will show cricket scoring data and video, removing the need for a rental screen.
The digiLED Ld10S screen has an effective pixel pitch of 10mm and an effective resolution of 1600×640 and will display video images, scores and graphics. The screen was built to a custom size, using LED tiles inserted into bespoke modules to get as close as possible to the original dimensions of the structure and maximise the display area.
The digiLED screen comes complete with digiPRO HD video processing supplied by displayLED and a scoring control system, supplied by Technographics.
The installation of the digiLED screen, ground developments and the new Carnegie Pavilion are part of a number of improvements to develop Headingley Carnegie Cricket Ground into a ground satisfying the ECB’s requirements for Category A venues.
Stewart Regan, chief exec of the YCCC said: ‘The screen will add real value to the match day experience for our supporters bringing scores, video replays and sponsors’ logos to the fans. It is also another vital piece of the jigsaw needed in satisfying the criteria for staging major international cricket events.’